Semantic Browser is a tool that enables the users to traverse among the semantically connected documents easily. The documents are connected by using the relationships, such as "causes", "adjacent to", "produces"...etc.
- PubMed dataset is used (48,252 documents).
- MESH terms in these documents are annotated with the UMLS ontology.
- Our ontology that we generated from the UMLS, has;
- User Interface (HTML page)
- SemDis API
- Ant & Tomcat
- JSP (Java Server Page)
- Ontology in RDF format
- Lucene indexing
- Eclipse WTP (All-In-One) for Java coding.